The employees of First Student in Parkville, MO will host a “Stuff The Bus” Holiday Gift Drive benefiting Niles Home for Children. ...
About Niles Home
Niles Home for Children serves children from the ages of 6-17 with safe, intensive residential treatment for those who have been severely traumatized by abuse, neglect or abandonment. We provide day treatment and alternative education programs for those children with special educational and therapeutic needs.
Niles successfully addresses the needs of high-risk children and their families through:
- Treatment by Masters and Doctorate level therapists
- Behavioral Management
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Alternative Education
- Medical Management by trained psychiatrists and other medical staff
Children’s Holiday Wish List 2013
Niles Home for Children is seeking gift donations to help make this holiday season a little brighter for 12 boys and 11 girls living at Niles Home.
• Donated gifts can be delivered to Niles Home, 1911 E. 23rd
December 21. Business hours M-F 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
• All gifts should be delivered unwrapped.
• Please contact Niles Home at (816) 241-3448 or email@example.com with any questions.